Phone: (03) 5236 2115
Fax: 0417 056 115
Opening hours: 8.00am – 10.00am & 4.00pm – 6.00pm
Your pet’s care and wellbeing are our first priority.
At Hillview Farm 5 Star Boarding Cattery, we believe it is important to demonstrate our commitment to our valued customers.
This Customer Charter is our service promise and outlines the things that are important not only to us, but to all of our clients. We want you to leave your pet at Hillview with peace of mind that they are receiving the best possible care.
1. First and foremost we treat EVERY pet in our care as if they are our own. Your pet’s care and wellbeing are our first priority.
2. Your precious pet is given individual attention every day. We don’t just say it, we do it!
3. We take hygiene very seriously. We have a daily rigorous cleaning regime which is never compromised. We are always happy to discuss this with our customers.
4. We ensure that all pets in our care have up to date vaccinations and we retain copies of all documentation. We also check that guests have had recent worm and flea treatments prior to boarding.
5. We have created a client database enabling us to check and update contact details, email addresses and other important information about your pet.
6. We are completely transparent in relation to pricing and services. In this regard fees are reviewed every November, we do not charge peak and off peak tariffs, we have no block out periods and we have no minimum stay periods, even during peak times. We even allow you to pick up your pet up to 6.00pm on the last day of boarding at no extra charge. In short, we keep it simple.
7. We welcome customers to inspect our premises at any time. No appointment is necessary; just call us in advance to ensure we are home.
8. We have a local vet on call 24 hours a day.
9. We live on site and so have immediate access to pets in our care 24 hours a day.
10. We have a Fire, Safety and Evacuation plan policy documented in case of an emergency.
11. Our single suites are over 5 TIMES larger than the minimum size required by the industry Code of Practice.
12. At all times we abide by the Department of Environment and Primary Industries Code of Practice for the Operation of Boarding Establishments. A copy of the Code of Practice is available at all times in our reception area.
13. We operate under the Boarding of Dogs and Cats Domestic Animals Act 1994. Part 5 of the Act is clearly on display in our reception area.
14. We aim to send your pet home well rested, well fed and stress free.