Your cat’s care and wellbeing are our top priority at our cattery.
We believe it is important to demonstrate our commitment to our valued customers and guests at Hillview Farm 5-Star Cat Boarding outside Melbourne.
This Customer Charter is our service promise and outlines the important things to us and all of our clients. We want you to leave your cat at Hillview Cattery with peace of mind that they are receiving the best possible care.
- First and foremost, we treat EVERY pet in our care as if they are our own. Your pet’s care and wellbeing are our number one priority.
- Your precious pet is given individual attention every day. We don’t just say it; we do it!
- We take hygiene very seriously. We have a daily rigorous cleaning regime that is never compromised. We are always happy to discuss this.
- We ensure that all cats in our care have up to date vaccinations, and we retain copies of all documentation. We also check that our feline guests have had recent worm and flea treatments before boarding.
- Our client database enables us to check and update contact details and other important information about your cat.
- We are completely transparent about pricing and services. In this regard, fees are reviewed every November, we do not charge peak and off-peak tariffs, we have no block out periods, and we have no minimum stay periods, even during peak times. We even allow you to pick up your pet up to 6.00 pm on the last day of boarding at no extra charge.
- We welcome customers to inspect our premises at any time. No appointment is necessary; just call us in advance to ensure we are home.
- We have a local vet on call 24 hours a day.
- We live on-site and have immediate access to cats in our care 24 hours a day.
- We have a Fire, Safety and Evacuation plan policy documented in case of an emergency.
- Our single suites are over 5 TIMES larger than the minimum size required by the industry Code of Practice.
- At all times, we abide by the Department of Environment and Primary Industries Code of Practice for the Operation of Boarding Establishments.
- We operate under the Boarding of Dogs and Cats Domestic Animals Act 1994.
- We aim to send your pet home well-rested, well-fed and stress-free.